Selling your home or planning to sell your home?
World-Class Real Estate Marketing is a necessity in a fast-paced, technology-driven industry. To successfully sell a home in a highly competitive real estate market requires a multi-level, multi-platform real estate marketing plan. Make sure that your realtor is up to the task by ensuring he or she is implementing the following:
Real Estate Marketing Checklist:
- Professionally Installed Sign
- Professionally designed & printed “Just Listed” postcards
- Professionally designed & printed property brochure
- Open house marketing in local venues
- Social media marketing – Facebook and Instagram are huge players in the real estate marketing game, so make sure that your realtor understands the importance of social media engagement
- Virtual tour – like this example from Windermere Real Estate’s Certified Listing Program
- YouTube video
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) input with syndication to all the major marketing portals – note: you cannot list your home on the MLS on your own, you will need to work with a licensed real estate broker (click here to request a call back from a Colorado-based licensed real estate broker)
In today’s technology driven world, more and more buyers are turning to the internet to look for a home. In a recent survey, the National Association of Realtors found that over 75% of buyers start their search online. With so many homes on the market today, it is now essential that these buyers see your home first. Savvy online marketing has never been more important!
What tips do you have for selling in Colorado? Share them with us on our Facebook page and be sure to follow along on Instagram @coloradolivingblog.